Saturday, October 20, 2012

Craft Nook

In our tiny little apartment, I haven't had any space for my crafts, sewing, etc.  I rearranged some things and decided to make a craft "nook".  It's better than nothing right?  So we took a trip to IKEA and got me some things to help organize.

Desk: $20
Desk extender: $14.99
Organizing baskets (which doubled as baskets, and I used the handles as ribbon holders): 4 @ $2.99/piece
Plastic bins for fabric and felt: 2 @ 4.99 a piece
Small storage containers: 2.99 for 100

I used the desk extender to hold my sewing machine so that I have open counter space.  I also found small plastic storage things to hold all of my buttons and little pieces.

I love how it turned out and I'm excited to have a space for myself!!





1 comment:

  1. I would love a little craft nook! This is all perfect! Now to find somewhere to do this in my place...

    ReplyDelete